Richard Muhlhauser has over 30 years of experience in healthcare financial management. His career started in public accounting with Deloitte and Touche and included CFO positions with the City of Hope and Western Medical Center in Southern California.
Richard subsequently started his own healthcare financial consulting business which served large hospitals and physician practices throughout the US With a staff of 35 employees, clients included:
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) – Nashville
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Houston
- Seattle Children’s Hospital – Seattle
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Boston
- Tulane University Medical Center- New Orleans
- Columbia St. Mary’s Health System – Milwaukee
- Texas Health Resources – Dallas
- Oregon Health & Science University Medical Center – Portland
- University of Washington – Harborview Medical Center – Seattle
- Loma Linda University Medical Center – Loma Linda and Memorial Care Health System – Loma Linda
Richard received his MBA degree from the University of La Verne and his Bachelor of Science – Business Administration degree from the University of Redlands in Southern California.
Richard is pleased to be a consulting CFO board member for Gavée Gold.