Episode 2 Replay available
“Wisdom comes only when you are willing to learn” ~Tiffany Andersen
Did you know with Donna – Vitamin C
Vitamin C is vital for collagen synthesis. Healthy levels of collagen, the most abundant protein in the body, will give your skin a strong youthful appearance. Since our bodies do not produce or store vitamin C, we must consume sufficient amounts daily. Here is a quick tip to get adequate amounts of Vitamin C throughout the day.
RECIPE: Lemon Ice Cubes
- Wash organic limes and lemons thoroughly with warm water and vinegar.
- Juice separately and pour to ice cube trays. (Use room temperature lemons and limes to ease in juicing, particularly for those doing this manually.)
- Once e frozen, store the cubes in freezer- safe bags or containers.
- Use the frozen cubes in smoothies, teas, sauces, or add to vegetable dishes the last minute or two of cooking.
Skin Tip with Tiff – Green Tea Anti-Acne Facial
Brew some green tea and pour into ice cube trays. Freeze until solid. Wrap ice in a Viva 100% cotton paper towel and apply to face, concentrating on any acne-prone spots, for 3-15 minutes 3 times a day. Follow with a good peptide serum, hydrating gel & moisturizer.
This week’s action items
- Get the book Health Wars by Phillip Day.
- Leave us a comment @tiffanyandersenbeauty180 telling us what you’ve learned and get 10 extra points toward our weekly giveaway.
- Share and invite others to join us.
- Complete the IBTV Challenge Response form in the sidebar (or at the bottom of the page on mobile). Please include your instagram handle and your answer to this week’s question for additional points toward the giveaway. Any responses here are completely confidential.
- Join our Golden Key VIP program using code VIPTVE2 and get 10% off your first month!
EP 2 CHALLENGE QUESTION: Were you aware of sugar’s effects on your health? Tell us more!